In the project, the partners implement the following activities:
- Identify the concrete requirements for the job profile of bicycle courier
- Produce a European curriculum for sustainable and safe last mile delivery based on digitally accessible and free Open Educational Resources (OERs)
- Develop and pilot test an online self-learning course for LMD cyclists and provide recommendations for the further design of teaching and learning opportunities
- Sectoral recognition of green & safety skills requirements for LMD cyclists
- Operate an online assessment portal to validate the acquired competences of LMD cyclists
- Update of relevant occupational profiles for the European Classification of Skills, Competences, Qualifications and Occupations (ESCO) and creation of qualification specs for LMD cyclists
- Implement measures accompanying the project for dissemination, validation of the results and implementation in the national VET systems.